Saturday 16 July 2011

HE BLEEDS

HE BLEEDS.

HAHAHAHA. MOTHERFUCKER.

He bleeds.

Hebleedshebleedshebleedshebleeds

HE BLEEDS.

SLENDERFUCKER.

Hahahahahhahaaaa.

AND IF HE BLEEDS I CAN KILL HIM.

Hahahahahaa.

Erin, I'm going to get you out of here babe. I'm going to kill the motherfucker and we're going to run away from here and not give a fuck about anybody else and we'll buy a home in california like you always wanted.

But first I have to go kill the faceless FUCK who's been stalking us since day one.

That's right motherfucker. Keep laughing. I didn't know who you were but you were some FUCKING IDIOT in the trees just watching us as we set up and I didn't care at the time because I thought you were just some tourist or some shit but now I know and I know you bleed and you're going to die.

Hahahaha you're going to die.

Be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment